For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is SDN Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registered office at The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT. Company No. 03309912.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data; location data, weblogs and other communication data; and
- details of your domain name and internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, the content you view, how long you stayed on a page, your navigation around the services.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect information about you:
- when you contact us with an enquiry or other feedback;
- in monitoring your use of the Website;
We may also combine information that you provide with information that is publicly available or that we receive from other reputable sources. All information with be stored and used in accordance with this Policy.
USES MADE OF INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- to notify you about changes to our Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose you personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, or ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
CHANGES TO OUR BUSINESS
If we decide to change or re-organise the structure of our business, we may need to pass your personal information to one of our group companies so that we can effectively deliver the Website to you.
Also, if we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our group companies' assets, user information (including the personal information collected from you through the use of our Website), may be included in the assets which are transferred to the new owner.
If there are changes to our business, your personal information will remain subject to this Policy.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Please note that we may amend this Policy from time to time and the current version will be posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure
you review this Policy regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes. Your use of the Website following any such changes will constitute your
acceptance of the revised terms.